Marketing and Event production Internship - Singapore (Immediate vacancy)
Are you ambitious, hands-on and interested in security and defence? IB Consultancy Singapore is looking for a highly motivated intern.
IB Consultancy Singapore is looking for an ambitious intern to support our events business. The intern will assist senior staff with organising a number of international conferences in Asia. The intern's tasks will include:
- Researching potential themes and topics through in-depth market research;
- Contact potential speakers and make arrangements;
- Contributing and be partly responsible for event logistics;
- Arrange media partnerships and be responsible for accurate follow-up;
- Updating the company's CRM system.
The ideal candidate is passionate about organising events, strongly committed, hardworking and has a genuine interest in the security and defence industry. He or she is proactive, flexible, pleasant and accurate, also while working under pressure. Working at IB Consultancy takes a highly developed team spirit, while having the ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Proficiency in the English language, and preferably able to speak another language;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and practical attitude;
- Strong analytical skills, a curious mind and being creative at the same time (out of the box thinking);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages;
- Graduated (or graduating) in a relevant field of study at a Masters level;
- Have international experience;
- No criminal record that could result in refusal of a security clearance (Restricted level).
You will be working within an international team of talented junior and highly skilled senior consultants. IB Consultancy has an informal and flat organisational structure. We will set goals and expect you to reach them. Do not expect us to take you by the hand and tell you what to do. If you ask for help, you will get it, but it is your responsibility to deliver what you promised to produce!
This internship provides a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in an international environment and could be the start of a career in the exciting world of security consultancy and events, within a growing company where rapid progression is possible. We offer a full time internship (part-time traineeship can be discussed) for a minimum of six months with a compensation of SGD 800 per month.
The internship will be based on a Work Holiday Pass in Singapore. All nationalities are eligible for a Work Holiday Pass, but there are certain restrictions. Please consult the link here in order to check your eligibility.