Interested in joining NCT events as a delegate? Contact the IB Consultancy Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 71 744 0174.
Joining IB Consultancy events as a delegate guarantees you a qualitative advantage in your industry. You will learn about new perspectives and meet the right people to reach your goals. IB Consultancy organizes the worldwide Non-Conventional threat (NCT) event series in the field of CBRN, C-IED/EOD and demining.
NCT events will offer you:
- Highly relevant speakers who offer unique insights. We aim to find speakers who you have not heard at any other conference.
- Top quality programs, with more and better speakers than any commercial CBRNe or C-IED/EOD event.
- The most interesting live CBRNe and C-IED/EOD demonstrations by CBRNe responders and military.
- A combination of tone-setting industry representatives and leading decision-makers, which ensures unparalleled networking opportunities, not only during the breaks and receptions but also at our gala dinners (for selected events) and NCT Parties.
- The most diverse audience at our events thanks to the attendance of official government delegations and guests from relevant organizations.
- Accessible and affordable events: we use Emerging Market fees for delegates from countries that cannot afford a full delegate fee.
- High quality venues: Thanks to our partnership with Starwood we always organize our events in top 5 star venues.
- Interesting workshops, which are included in the delegate fee, and tackle current topics.
- Connectivity: as a delegate you will receive access to the NCT app that allows you to connect with other participants, to view the event program, Exhibitor and Sponsors list and provides you with an interactive floor plan of the event. By posting, sharing and liking messages on the Activity Stream, you can connect with other participants like you do on Facebook and Twitter. The NCT App further gives you access to speaker presentations and company brochures, allowing you to open them on your phone or email.
- No hidden charges: all refreshments, lunch breaks, drinks receptions and gala dinners (for selected events) mentioned in the conference program are included in your delegate fee.
Contact our Eventsteam with any questions you may have
How can I book the conference hotel?
On the website for your event, we have placed the link for booking a hotel room (with discount). You can also find this link in the Delegate Manual, which will be sent to you three months before the event, or at the time of your booking.
If you haven’t received the Delegate Manual, or would like us to help you with booking your hotel, please contact us using our Support Tool.
I want to cancel, how do I do this?
When you book an IB Consultancy event, we assume you will join us for the event. However, circumstances can always change. Up to two weeks before the event, you can either change your booking and have someone replace you at no costs, or you can use your payment for the event as credits towards a future event.
Within 14 days of the event, the replacement fee is EUR 50 (fifty Euros).
How can I access the presentations?
All speaker presentations and company brochures will be uploaded and accessible for you on the NCT CBRNe App. For every event you may join, you will receive a passkey with which a registration for the respective event on the app is possible.
If you haven’t received your login details, please contact our Events team.
I am allergic for XXX, can you accommodate me?
When you have allergies, are on a diet, or when you have (religious) diet limitations, we kindly ask you to inform us no later than two weeks before the event. We will arrange an alternative menu for you, or adapt the conference menu. Since we work with Starwood as our event partner, you can be assured that their executive chef will find a solution that is not only accommodating to your dietary wishes, but wish is also very tasty!
Please use our Support Tool to inform our Eventsteam on your dietary wishes.
Terms and Conditions for IBC Events
‘Event’ is the item described in the contract under the heading event.
‘Organizer’ is IB Consultancy organizing the event, either IB Consultancy BV registered in The Netherlands or any other company acting under the IB Consultancy brand.
‘Delegate’ is the person participating in the event.
1. All delegates or their representative, employee or contractor, booking or attending the Event will comply with these terms and conditions, the rules and regulations stipulated by the Organizer and or the venue, and all applicable laws.
2. If a third party is booking the delegate place for the delegate (for example a company booking for an employee), both the third party booking the delegate place and the delegate accept the contract and these terms and conditions. The party signing the agreement must make sure that both the contracting party and the delegate understand and agree to these terms.
3 The Organizer is an independent conference organisation and takes no responsibility for the views or actions of any organisation speaking, attending or promoting at its events.
4 The Organizer reserves the right to prohibit, reject or remove any delegate in the case of failure to comply with these provisions, in which case no refund is given.
5 If any terms or condition is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it will be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions will survive and remain in full force and effect.
6 Organizer undertakes to promote the conference but cannot guarantee the delegate numbers in attendance at the event or the profile of the attendees.
7 The Organizer reserves the right to re-plan the exhibition space and amend the Conference program at its discretion.
8 Organizer will provide an event manual prior to the event, stipulating the exact procedures and applicable rules.
1.All bookings, whether by booking form, telesales or over the internet, constitute a contract between the Organizer and the Delegate on which these Terms and Conditions are applicable.
2 The booking is confirmed by organizer by email.
3 Organizer reserves the right to refuse bookings at any moment for any reason it sees fit.
4. Costs and payments
1 All costs for participating at the event (the “delegate fee”) will be as stated in the contract.
2 This contract is a tax invoice upon payment. Please contact Organizer if you prefer a separate tax invoice.
3 Payment for the event is due at the date of booking.
1 The Organizer is not liable in any respect to any delegate in any respect should the Conference be cancelled, rescheduled or relocated for any reason.
2 The Organizer is not liable in any respect to any delegate in any respect should access to the exhibition space be prevented, postponed, delayed or abandoned for any reason.
3 All cancellations or withdrawals of bookings must be in writing and will incur a 100% penalty fee.
4 Delegate may send a replacement delegate in his/her place. The original delegate should inform organizer no later than two weeks before the start date of the event of this replacement in order to be able to be replaced at no costs. Within 14 days of the event, the replacement fee is EUR 50 (fifty Euros).
6. Assignment of rights and duties, amendments and governing law
1 Organizer will not be held liable for any damages, injuries, death or other consequences from any acts taking place prior, during or following the event by other participants or others.
2 The Organizer will not be liable for the negligence of any delegates prior, during or following the event, and each delegate agrees to indemnify and hold blameless the Organizer in respect of any claim for loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in conjunction with the Event.
3 The parties may not without the other party’s written consent assign its rights or duties under this agreement to any third party. Such consent may not be refused without factual cause.
4 This agreement may only be amended subject to a written schedule duly signed by both parties.
5 This agreement is governed by Dutch law.
6 In case of disagreement between the parties as to the performance of this agreement, the parties undertake to keep a conciliation meeting at eight days’ notice where the parties’ advisers, if any, will participate; the purpose of the meeting is to open negotiations with a view to solving the dispute.
7 If the conciliation meeting in has been held without any agreement between the parties, either party is entitled to take legal action in accordance with the section below.
8 Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and determined finally by arbitration under the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of The International Chamber of Commerce in The Hague and those rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this Clause. This tribunal shall consist of a single arbitrator. The place of the arbitration shall be The Hague and the English language shall be used throughout the arbitral proceedings. Each party shall bear its own legal costs incurred in connection with the arbitration. The arbitrator’s fees and expenses and the administrative costs of the International Court of Arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.