The Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) is coming to Israel! Asia's number one CBRNe and C-IED event is joining the International Defence and Security Exhibition ISDEF for the first international CBRNe and C-IED Conference and Exhibition. Situated in a high conflict region, Israel is threatened by the use of CBRNe agents and IEDs from both state actors and terrorist organizations. Preparing against this threat is of crucial importance.
Following in the footsteps of our highly successful NCT: CBRNe Asia 2012 and NCT: C-IED India 2012 events, NCT: CBRNe Israel 2013 will bring together experts, end users, policy makers, industry, and procurement staff. The event takes place on 4-6 June, Tel Aviv, Israel concurrently with ISDEF 2013.
- The first international CBRNe and C-IED conference and exhibition to take place in Israel
- Focus on the Israeli approach to CBRNe and C-IED defense
- Network with 6000 International visitors & 90 exhibitors from all over the world (key figures ISDEF 2011)
- Listen to CBRN First Responders from Israel and the USA, IDF CBRN Special Forces, Israeli and US Government Officials, US Army, UN and many more
- Topics including: Medical Countermeasures, CBRN Terrorism, Detect & Decon, Non-proliferation, EOD, Security of Urban Environments and Critical Infrastructure, Border Security, Trends in C-IED