Are you ambitious, hands-on and interested in security and defence? IB Consultancy is looking for a highly motivated trainee to join our international team at our office in Leiden, the Netherlands.
IB Consultancy is looking for an ambitious trainee to support our events and consultancy business.
The trainee’s tasks will include:
- Researching potential themes and topics for our Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) events in the field of CBRNe, C-IED/EOD through in-depth market research;
- Contacting potential speakers and make arrangements;
- Arranging media partnerships and be responsible for accurate follow-up;
- Writing articles for our CBRNePortal and NCT Magazine
- Supporting our senior consultants with market studies, analyses, etcetera;
- Updating the company’s CRM system.
The ideal candidate is passionate about organising events, researching defence and security issues, strongly committed and hardworking. He or she is proactive, flexible, pleasant and accurate, also while working under pressure. Working at IB Consultancy takes a highly developed team spirit, while having the ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Proficiency in the English language. Knowledge of additional languages is preferred;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and practical attitude;
- Strong analytical skills, a curious mind and being creative at the same time (out of the box thinking);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages;
- Graduated (or graduating) in a relevant field of study at a Masters level;
- Have international experience;
- No criminal record that could result in refusal of a security clearance (Restricted level).
You will be working within an international team of talented junior and highly skilled senior consultants. IB Consultancy has an informal and flat organisational structure. We will set goals and expect you to reach them. Do not expect us to take you by the hand and tell you what to do. If you ask for help, you will get it, but it is your responsibility to deliver what you promised to produce!
This traineeship provides a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in an international environment and could be the start of a career in the exciting world of security consultancy and events, within a growing company where rapid progression is possible. We offer a full time traineeship, starting immediately, for a minimum of six months with a compensation of Euro 450 per month.
Interested candidates should send an e-mail, ref. ‘traineeship’, with their full CV (including relevant activities, papers, travel and picture) and a motivation letter to email@example.com. The vacancy will close once the most appropriate candidate is found.