The CBRNePortal.com is the online portal, providing the CBRNe Community with a modern platform to share news, knowledge and opinions. The Portal is updated almost daily with news from the web, articles written by IB Consultancy staff and associates and with industry news provided by the CBRNe industry. The CBRNePortal.com aims to bring together professionals in the field of CBRN and E in one online community. It will also connect policymakers and non-proliferation stakeholders with responders and security professionals, forging a link between the world of treaties and policies, and the world of practical response.
What will be on the CBRNePortal.com?
- Articles written by IB Consultancy consultants and associates
- Articles published in the NCT/CBNW Newsletter
- Industry news whereby companies can publish their press releases and articles at no cost
- Articles and news collected from the web
- CBRNe twitter feed
- Full event listing, including ALL CBRNe related events
Engage on the CBRNePortal.com!
You can submit articles, press releases and news items, or you can post comments on the CBRNePortal.com articles. To comment on articles, you only need to register once using your LinkedIn, Facebook, Google or Twitter credentials. No need for a separate username and password, just use the credentials you always use.
For questions, remarks and contributions, the CBRNePortal.com editorial staff can be contacted via email@example.com
Advertise on the CBRNePortal.com!
You can also advertise on the CBRNePortal.com. Online advertising provides a wide reach and the ability to deliver effective, targeted marketing messages to your exact audience. The CBRNePortal.com is the place to go for information on CBRNe and hence attracts the right audience for CBRNe related products and services. The advantage of online advertising with IB Consultancy is that you receive monthly reports on your advertisement performance: number of impressions, visitors and number of clicks.
If you are interested in advertising on the CBRNePortal.com, please contact the IB Consultancy team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCT Briefing 2: “DIY-biology and bio-hacking: bioterrorism threat or scientific opportunity?”
- High-level international delegations confirmed to participate in NCT eXplosive Asia 2014
- NCT CBRNe EurAsia will be moved to Leipzig, Germany
- NCT Briefings: Each month a New Defense and Security topic
- Event partnership between IB Consultancy and UNODA
10 upgraded nuclear submarines to be supplied to Russian Navy by 2020 – CBRNe Portal http://t.co/5Vl4nxIxwH
NCT Briefing! 16-04 in Brussels - Terrorism in the maritime environment: increasing security concern? FREE to attend http://t.co/PCxW4Cax0f
Khamenei: Iran will never give up its nuclear programme – CBRNe Portal http://t.co/MgUdTqGz8m
DoD To Shrink Nuclear-Capable Bombers, Modify Subs to meet New START Obligations – CBRNe Portal http://t.co/zEvJG74W0B
Israeli security source confirms Assad regime recently used chemical weapon – CBRNe Portal http://t.co/K1A5y2Qx7V