IB Consultancy Events
IB Consultancy Events
March | Camp Crame | Quezon City, the Philippines
The second edition of NCT PRO Trainings heads to Camp Crame in Quezon City with seven teams from the Philippine’s first responder gauntlet.
Contact us for more info!
“NBC-Sys is in relation with IB Consultancy for a long time and we really appreciate the professionalism of its team. NCT CBRNe Asia was a perfect place to increase the network of our company. The approach of IB Consultancy is really business oriented and helps the industrial company involved to be in good position to do business. The organisation of the B2B meetings with the delegates is very helpful to open new markets. Congratulations!” Bruno David, Marketing and Sales Manager, NBC Sys
“We would like to commend IB Consultancy for a very professionally run show! The recent CBRNe USA 2016 event brought together a wide range of Government Buyers and End Users. The break out sessions with Government Officials greatly helped in better understanding what drives the requirements, and how to gain access to the important decision makers. The staff at IB Consultancy took the time to introduce it’s vendors to the “right people” and organized various off-site vendor demonstrations. This is a show that should not be missed! ” John Abbate, Manager Military Sales, Zodiac Aerospace
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the most prestigious Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) CBRNe and C-IED/EOD events is the most certain way to get maximum exposure, meet the right people and win business. IB Consultancy works in partnership with governments, militaries and academic organisations for the design, planning and implementation of all of our NCT events. This ensures that our events are timely, well supported at the national and international level and have the full backing of industry leading associations.
NCT events will offer:
- Top quality programs, with more high-level speakers than any commercial CBRNe or C-IED/EOD event. We guarantee participation from relevant end-user organisations and government delegations to maximize networking opportunities.
- The most interesting CBRNe and C-IED/EOD live demonstrations by CBRNe responders and military.
- All inclusive exhibiting. Exhibiting at an NCT event is a complete package, whether you book a standard exhibition package or a diamond sponsorship: all you need to do is bring your exhibition it and show up.
- Quality branding at a quality event. Being part of the most prestigious CBRNe and C-IED/EOD events series means you will be associated with high quality venues, top decision makers and amazing networking opportunities.
- Meeting your clients in the perfect environment. Meet your clients in a relaxed and informal way during the famous NCT Party. Furthermore, with a premium sponsorship package, you have an excellent toolkit in hand to meet your prospective clients.
- Demonstrating your equipment. NCT events offer the opportunity to demonstrate your equipment in the live demonstrations.
- High quality venues. NCT events always take place in either a 5 star hotel or are part of an established exhibition.
- Visibility like no other event. The NCT events series, and its sponsors and exhibitors, are promoted in over 25 publications per event.
- The most innovative sponsorship packages in the industry and tailor made solutions. You can always ask us to provide you with a package that is tailor made for your needs. Please contact Ms. Frances van Alphen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about the different sponsor and exhibitor opportunities.
Joining IB Consultancy events as a delegate guarantees you a qualitative advantage in your industry. You will learn about new perspectives and meet the right people to reach your goals. IB Consultancy organizes the worldwide Non-Conventional threat (NCT) event series in the field of CBRN, C-IED/EOD and demining.
NCT events will offer you:
- Highly relevant speakers who offer a unique insights. We aim to find speakers who you have not heard at any other conference.
- Top quality programs, with more and better speakers than any commercial CBRNe or C-IED/EOD event.
- The most interesting live CBRNe and C-IED/EOD demonstrations by CBRNe responders and military.
- A combination of tone-setting industry and leading decision-makers, which ensures unparalleled networking opportunities, not only during the breaks and receptions but also at our gala dinners (for selected events) and NCT Parties.
- The most diverse audience at our events thanks to the attendance of official government delegations and guests from relevant organizations.
- Accessible and affordable events: we use Emerging Market fees for delegates from countries that cannot afford a full delegate fee.
- High quality venues. Thanks to our partnership with Starwood we always organize our events in top 5 star venues.
- Interesting workshops, which are included in the delegate fee, and tackle current topics.
- Connectivity: as a delegate you will receive access to the NCT app that allows you to connect with other participants, and to view the event program, Exhibitor and Sponsors list and provides you with an interactive floor plan of the event. By posting, sharing and liking messages on the Activity Stream, you can connect with other participants like you do on Facebook and Twitter. The NCT App further gives you access to speaker presentations and company brochures, allowing you to open them in your phone or email.
- No hidden charges: all refreshments, lunch breaks, drinks receptions and gala dinners (for selected events) mentioned in the conference program are included in your delegate fee.
Speaking at an IB Consultancy event gives you the opportunity to reach a high level audience of relevant stakeholders from the region. Please contact us if you think you have a presentation that would be of interest to our delegates. One of our producers will contact you and discuss which event would be most relevant for you, and at which you can have the best impact.